If you're a scrabble player looking for an edge, you might want to try cheating with your friends. Sure, the game is theoretically fair, but in reality, many players find a way to outperform their opponents by using words they know the other players don't. If you are looking to cheat in Words With Friends, click here https://scrabblewordcheat.com/words-with-friends-cheat/.
Image Source: Google
Here are five strategies that can help you cheat in scrabble:
1. Know the Words- This one may seem obvious, but if you know more words than your opponents, it's much easier to score points with them. If you can spot words they don't know, it's easy to score bonus points with letters that fall into those gaps.
2. Play Outside the Box- If your opponents are playing within the rules of the game, there's nothing stopping you from doing the same. In fact, some chatters actually prefer games where this is strictly prohibited, as it makes things more difficult for others.
3. Use Dictionary Words- If you know a word that isn't typically found in scrabble, chances are your opponents don't too. In this case, it's worth investing time learning what these uncommon words look like and how to spell them.
4. Make Friends with Scrabble Cheat Codes- If you don't know how to cheat yourself, there are plenty of websites and apps that offer cheat codes that can help you out.
5. Use Random Words- This may seem like a lazy way to cheat, but if you're able to come up with a few new words every game it can make a big difference. Not only will your opponents have less chance of knowing what you're planning, but the unpredictability of the words can also throw them off their game.
Whatever strategy you choose, make sure to play fair and enjoy the game for what it is – a fun way to pass the time with friends.